Wij zoeken een Technical Buyer, bij voorkeur industrieel ingenieur elektro-mechanica.
– Vast dienstverband
– Regio Oost-Vlaanderen.
Interesse: email CV naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel ons voor meer informatie +32498162043
DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Their expertise and vast experience have been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. DEME has been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore DEME is looking for motivated candidates to reinforce their procurement team.
More information: www.deme-group.com
- Build and maintain a network of reliable and financially stable suppliers.
- Strive for continuous total cost reductions.
- Identify opportunities to optimize the Supply Chain process.
- Ensure that standards for product quality, delivery reliability, safety and environment are met consistently by implementing service level agreements and supplier performance management.
- Develop strong relationships with the DEME technical departments (vessel and projects)
- Build bridges between your diverse internal customers.
- Manage and guide high value technical purchases.
- Participate in cross functional teams that work on continuous improvements and sourcing projects.
- Ensure compliance with sourcing procedures and contracts.
- Take the lead when structural operational issues arise.
- Act quickly and decisively when issues require an immediate solution.
- Report to the purchasing manager
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, industrial science, or commercial engineering.
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience (technical buying or sales: machine parts, services, marine parts, …. ).
- Have a good practical knowledge of MS Office (excel, …).
- Can work independently and are flexible and dynamic.
- Are fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Are willing to work in the DEME Head Office (Belgium – Zwijndrecht).
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have excellent negotiating and convincing skills.
- Are customer oriented.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
- Are an energetic teamplayer and have a positive ‘hands on’ attitude.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
GSM: +32 (0)498 16 20 43
Vandaag lanceren wij onze nieuwe website www.triplevalue.be
U kan bij Triple Value terecht voor de volgende dienstverlening:
– Project Management: via een projectmatige aanpak begeleiden wij u naar een professionele inkooporganisatie
– Interim Management: tijdelijke ondersteuning op uw inkoopafdeling
– Recruitment: search & selection van vaste inkoopmedewerkers